Monday 27 February 2017

Daily Sun

5 minutes ago
DEAD BROTHER PUSHES ISAAC TO GET JUSTICE!
    Isaac Chabalala says his dead brother comes to him every night. Photo by Samson Ratswana  ~ 
    “YOU know my killers and if I don’t get justice, you won’t sleep!”
    Isaac Chabalala claimed these were the words of his late brother, Steven Chabalala, who was stabbed and burnt in his shack in Atteridgeville.
    The 47-year-old from Maboloka in North West saidfor five years he has not slept properly.
    “I know who killed my brother but the police are not doing anything,” said Isaac.
    He claims that every night at midnight, Steven comes and fights.
    “Sometimes he comes, looks at me, shakes his head and spreads his arms. I don’t know what that means but he doesn’t look happy.”
    He added that his girlfriend thinks he is crazy. “Whenever she comes to sleep over and I talk to Steven, she thinks I am hallucinating,” he said.
    He said his brother is making his life hell.
    “I wake up tired because I don’t get enough sleep.
    “I can’t get a job and I am afraid my girlfriend will leave me.”
    Isaac said he went to see a sangoma but it didn’t end his suffering.
    Sangoma Sibongile Maluleka said Isaac must do a ritual to lay Steven’s spirit to rest but he must also make sure the police know who killed his brother.
    Police spokesman Captain Thomas Mofumadi said a case of arson was opened and the matter is still being investigated.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment