Wednesday 8 February 2017

Daily Sun

10 months ago
Horny sangoma pokes our men!
    Sangoma accused of being an evil gossip. ~ 
    THEY CALL her a fake sangoma and they want her to leave town. 
    The women claim she promised to solve their problems, but only ruined them instead. 
    THAT HORNY PROPHET POKES OUR MEN AND WRECKS OUR MARRIAGES, THEY SAID. 
    Women went to see the sangoma who was working in Orlando West, Soweto. 
    She had all the right equipment and promised them healing and comfort for their problems.
    But on Friday, the women came forward. They didn’t care if the woman was trying to be a sangoma or a prophet, she was simply a fake, they said.
    They said she was an evil woman who made them fight with their husbands so she could poke the men.
    About seven women are calling for the woman to be run out of town. They want her to go somewhere else and never come to their kasi again.
    Winnie Malaza (56), Ntebaleng Morabe (52), Anna Mahlangu (45) and Violet Sikele (60) were among those who said the woman made them fight
    with their spouses. Others said they had lost their partners.
    Ntebaleng said her gogo brought the woman to her, asking for a place to stay.
    “I felt sorry for her because she had a small child with her. I let her stay in an outside room.
    But then the woman started flirting with her partner.
    “She told my partner and my neighbours I was having sex in a toilet at my sister’s birthday party on Easter Monday,” she said.
    Ntebaleng said she threw the woman out of her yard.
    “She said she had a calling and was going to her mother. But she moved down the road to stay with Ntebaleng’s sister, Violet.
    Violet Sikele (60) said the woman came to her because she said she needed help. “I let her stay in the back room. But I was wrong.”
    Violet said the prophet told her a monkey was poking her every night and she needed muthi.
    “She said my husband would lose interest in sleeping with me and I would lose him,” she said.
    Terrified, Violet asked the woman to help.
    “But then she got closer and closer to my husband and further away from me.”
    Winnie said the woman told her she was being bewitched by her neighbour, Anna Mahlangu.
    “Anna and I were fighting because of her lies,” Violet said.
    “We realised she was a crook and a liar. We ganged up to chase her out of the community.”
    When Daily Sun tried to talk to the woman she ran away.
    The angry women chased after her but she raced down the street and no one could catch her.
    Nobody has seen her since.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment