Thursday 5 January 2017

Daily Sun

Last year
FURY OVER SUGAR MAMA!
    Photo by iStock.
    THABANG (26), the Ben 10, has a regular job and earns a decent income, but he is always broke . . .
    His family believes this is because Busi (48), his sugar mama, takes his money.
    BUT THABANG AND BUSI DON’T CARE . . . JUST LEAVE US ALONE, THEY SAY.
    “Look at my brother. He gets R1 500 every week but he’s scruffy and in rags,” said his angry sister Agnes Mokete from Everest
    squatter camp in Springs, Gauteng. “This woman takes it all and she doesn’t even think of doing something for him.”
    Agnes said it was as if this woman was using muthi on her brother. “This is not right. Thabang is like a little baby when he is with her. We just want her out of his life,” she said. She said every week her brother, Thabang Korotsoane, gets his pay but then he takes his whole salary to this sugar mama, while he struggles himself. “He can’t even buy food or clothes for himself,” said Agnes. She added that they didn’t want Thabang’s money.
    “We only want to see him taking care of himself,” she said.
    “It hurts to see our brother looking like this. He always wants help from us. We can’t take care of him all the time because we have our own commitments.”Thabang works for a steel company in Brakpan. The man, who refused to be photographed, said his family must stay out of his love life.
    “I will fall in love with anyone I want,” he said. Last weekend the angry family went to confront the woman who runs a fruit and vegetable stand, but it doesn’t look as if it made any difference. When Daily Sun spoke to the sugar mama, identified only as Busi, she said the family must stay away from her.
    “I work for myself and I take care of myself. I don’t take Thabang’s money,” she said. “His sister is after me. They wanted to attack me, saying Thabang is too young for me. Thabang is old enough to make choices for himself.” However, she refused to confirm if they are still seeing each other.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment