Wednesday 16 November 2016

World Wide Weird News

Grandma allows her son to rape her 12-year-old granddaughter


Kids protest against rape illustration 
By: Ryan Lee Hall 
A young girl was betrayed by every member of her family.

A young girl was raped by her uncle while her grandmother was in the house and did nothing when the girl cried out for help.
The grandmother failed to stop her uncle from raping her. Then, the family went against victim's wishes and forgave the rapist. They accepted money from him as compensation for the rape, instead of calling police. The teen was sexually abused by her 34-year-old uncle, who is the girl’s mother’s brother, while she was visiting her grandmother.
The 12-year-old from Mpumalanga, South Africa, has said that her uncle raped her while his grandmother was with her, but she did nothing to help. "My uncle told me he was going to kill me if I told anyone. I do not understand why my grandmother was in the room. There is no secret," she said.

The girl told her father about the incident and she wanted her uncle, who is a married man, to be locked up forever for destroying her life. The girl’s 66-year-old father, who is a pastor, said he has forgiven the man and accepted a payment of almost $5,000."We are Christians and do not believe in punishing people who have already apologized. This man has repented for his sins," he said.

The girl's uncle does not deny anything. He met the girl’s parents on Saturday and offered to pay damages. He then handed over almost $5,000.00, which the family accepted. "I know what I did was wrong. I do not know what came over me. I left my wife at home and headed to my niece. I'm so sorry," the rapist said.

“Good Christian parents protect their child, not the rapist who harmed their child. Police should investigate as to how many other rapists the pastor has forgiven instead of giving them over to police,” John Aguiar, 50, of Gauteng, South Africa told YourJewishNews.com when asked his opinion about the father who forgave his brother-in-law who raped his daughter.

Police spokesperson Sergeant Gerald Sedibe said police cannot do anything if the family does not file a complaint. "We need families to report these issues so we can investigate," Sedibe said.

No comments:

Post a Comment