Monday 14 November 2016

Daily Sun

National
10 hours ago

‘ONE NIGHT STAND SUGAR MAMA RUINED MY LIFE’


    Sizwe Mlaba says his good reputation took a knock. Photo by Sifiso Jimta  ~ 
    SIZWE Mlaba says a one night stand with an older woman ruined his life.
    The 32-year-old from Katlehong in Ekurhuleni told Daily Sun he was enjoying drinks at a local tavern last month when he was approached by a 49-year-old woman.
    “I could see she was interested in me and she was making moves towards me the whole night, which I didn’t mind.
    “When I went home, she insisted on coming with me,” said Sizwe.
    “When we got to my room, we began to have sex. We had two rounds but during the third round, she suddenly ran naked into the street and started shouting that I was raping her.”
    Residents heard the woman screaming and ran to the scene.
    Before he knew what was going on, Sizwe was being beaten with steel pipes and sjamboks.
    He was then forced on a naked walk of shame through the streets.
    He was rescued by his neighbours, who had seen him enter his yard with the woman.
    He went to the police station and opened cases against the woman and the people who had attacked him.
    When the police questioned the woman, she allegedly admitted she had been lying.
    The police also found condoms in Sizwe’s room, which proved she had given him permission to have sex with her.
    “This woman ruined my life and my reputation.
    “I can’t even walk in the street in peace any more because everyone thinks I’m a rapist,” said Sizwe.
    Katlehong spokesman Captain Mega Ndobe confirmed the incident and said a case of assault was opened against four residents and the woman. They are due to appear in court soon.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment